OUR PLEDGE TO YOU
The health and safety of our guests, staff, and animals is paramount to the Bi-Water Farm family. As we prepare to reopen we pledge to do our part to keep you safe by enhancing our already-stringent cleaning protocols and by implementing these additional courses of action:
- Staff health screenings.
- Increased disinfecting routines and cleaning protocols. Enhanced measures may call for temporary closures or delays at attractions during your visit. We appreciate your patience.
- Common areas will comply with appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- Hand washing and hand sanitizer stations will be readily available throughout the facility.
- Sneeze guards have been put in place at cash registers and food stands.
- Staff will wear face coverings so long as the temperature is below 85-degrees.
- Face coverings will be optional for staff once the temperature rises to 85-degrees or above. Given that we are an open-air outdoor facility, with only non-air-conditioned buildings, we aren’t willing to put our staff at risk of hypoxia or heat-stroke due to overheating from wearing a mask for extended periods of time.
- We will adhere to all local and statewide health mandates.
- Some attractions may need to remain temporarily closed to ensure guest safety.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO US & OTHER VISITORS
We are committed to keeping you healthy and safe; but we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed to a communicable disease like COVID-19 during your visit with us as there is an inherent risk of exposure in any public facility. We rely on you to do your part to protect yourself and your family too:
- Stay home if you, or someone in your family/group is sick, have a vulnerable immune system, or are considered at-risk as identified by the CDC – including those who are over the age of 65 or those who have severe underlying medical conditions.
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands frequently throughout your visit. Upon entry to the park and at some attractions, you may be asked to apply sanitizer before, during, and/or after the experience.
- Follow social distancing guidelines by
- Maintaining at least 6-feet of physical distance between groups.
- Refrain from gathering on site with friends or family in groups of more than 10.
- Sit with no more than six occupants from your group at a table.
- Minors must have direct parental supervision at all times.
- For the safety of other guests, our staff and animals, we strongly encourage that you wear a mask while visiting. Need a mask? Some are available for purchase at admissions when checking in.
Please know that if you don’t feel comfortable visiting the Farm right now then we understand and encourage you to delay your visit until a time in the future when you do feel comfortable. We believe each of us has to individually make the decision as to what we feel is right and/or safe for ourselves and our families; and with that decision comes personal responsibility to voluntarily assume and accept all related risks associated with that decision, including the potential risk of exposure to COVID-19.
Our guidelines are subject to change as needed to comply with mandates issued during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are striving to offer a safe, fun and educational experience when visiting Bi-Water Farm & Greenhouse. Our family and staff appreciates your support and look forward to seeing you