With friends and family, time around the bonfire sure is nice!
Bi-Water Farm….Where Your Adventures Begin!
A personal bonfire site at Bi-Water Farm is a perfect group activity.
You can bring your own picnic and cooking supplies, or purchase food from our perfect bonfire choices.
Bring your camera, flashlights and an extra jacket for the crisp fall air.
We will get your fire started and supply the wood and benches to sit on for your enjoyment.
Note: All personal bonfire sites can accommodate approximately 30 guests and are available by online reservation only.
Bonfire sites – $60.00 per site
(plus general admission is required for all persons)
September 8th until September 23rd
|noon- 3:00pm||1:00 pm – 4:00pm|
|3:00pm – 6:00pm||3:30pm – 6:00pm|
September 28th until October 28th
|6:00pm – 8:30pm||noon- 2:30pm||1:00 pm – 3:30pm|
|3:00pm – 5:30pm||4:00pm – 6:30pm|
|6:00pm – 8:30pm|
- Paid admission is required for everyone attending the bonfire site.
- All guests should go directly to our Admission Barn for a wristband.
- There is a strict NO ALCOHOL and NO FIREARMS policy on our farm.
- View our Catering Menu. We offer a range of meals, snacks, desserts and drinks. Meal options range from a simple Bonfire Hot Dog Roast Box to a full BBQ buffet.
- If you bring your own food,don’t forget your cooking utensils!
- NO VEHICLES allowed beyond the main parking area. Bring a wagon to carry your equipment, or use one of our wheelbarrows.
For reservations and further information, please call 502-863-3676, or click here.