Enjoy the Campfire, Without the Camping
With friends and family, time around the campfire sure is nice!
Bi-Water Farm….Where Your Adventures Begin!
For complete listing of all of our Adventures visit www.biwaterfarm.com/attractions.
Our fall festivals are open 7 days a week.
Friday – Saturday 9:00 am – 9:00 pm
Sunday noon -7:00pm
Monday- Thursday 9:00am – 6:00pm
A campfire site at Bi-Water Farm is a perfect fall, family or group activity.
You can bring your own picnic and cooking supplies, or purchase food from our perfect campfire choices. Bring your camera, flashlights for evening use and an extra jacket for the crisp fall air. We will get your fire started and supply the wood and benches to sit on for your enjoyment.
Note: All campfire sites are only available by online reservation.
Times and Fees
|3:00pm – 6:00pm||noon- 3:00pm||1:00 pm – 4:00pm|
|6:00pm – 9:00pm||3:00pm – 6:00pm||4:00pm – 7:00pm|
|6:00pm – 9:00pm|
Campfire sites – $60.00 per site (plus General Admission is required for all persons).
Note: Campfire sites can accommodate approximately 30 guests
- Paid admission is required for everyone attending the campfire site.
- All guests should go directly to our Admission Barn for a wristband.
- There is a strict NO ALCOHOL and NO FIREARMS policy on our farm.
- Buy your food here, or bring your own. Don’t forget your cooking utensils!
- NO VEHICLES allowed beyond the main parking area. Bring a wagon to carry your equipment, or use one of our wheelbarrows.
For reservations and further information, please call 502-863-3676, or click here.